Medical Marijuana Card
by: Growing Medical Marijuana Card Doctor @marijuana_docto
- Medical marijuana cards are available to seriously ill patients in California thanks to proposition 215 and SB 420. You will first need to have a qualifying condition. Patients with Migraine headaches, seizures, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, chronic pain, cancer, severe nausea, hiv / aids, or any condition that limits a major activity of daily living or that can cause severe harm if not alleviated.
- Bring your medical records or your prior health care providers contact information to help you doctor determine if you have a qualified medical condition.
- Bring your government ID. Yes any state or country identification will work at our office.
- Be evaluated by our medical doctor. Your evaluation will include a history and physical and treatment plan.
- Our medical marijuana doctor will issue you a recommendation for medical marijuana if it is appropriate for your health and safe
- You can purchase a medical marijuana identification card with your clinic or apply for the California state identification card by going to your county public health department.
- Take your MEDICAL MARIJUANA card or recommendation to your local cannabis club.